About Emerald Towers
Please see your Beach Attendant at “The Hut” for Equipment Rentals and Hawaiian Shave Ice. We are open from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm seven days a week from March 1st to October 31st of each year. We will gladly accept cash, checks, MasterCard, and Visa as forms of payment.
Destin, FL 32541
Emerald Towers Owners Association and Rentals are managed by Scenic Stays.
Emerald Towers Beach Rules
– No littering.
– No glass or glass containers are to be used on the beach.
– No walking, playing, or sitting in the sand dunes or on vegetative growth surrounding sand dunes.
– Cigar, pipe, or tobacco smoke may be offensive to down wind patrons. If so, the person smoking may be asked to extinguish their smoking or move to a location that will not offend other beach guests. Cigarette butts and cigar ends are trash and should be disposed of properly.
– The beach is private property belonging collectively to the Emerald Towers owners. Beach Service attendants will manage it for the exclusive use of Emerald Towers owners and guests.
– Private umbrellas, tents, tarps or large canopies are NOT permitted on the beach. Umbrellas and chairs are available for rent through the Beach Service. – Owners and Guests who rent from the Beach Service are typically allowed to add personal chairs in front of their umbrella set ups (please check with the Beach Service for proper placement). Private chairs are allowed to be setup behind the rental umbrella row.
– All personal items must be removed from the beach nightly. Any items left on the beach overnight will be considered abandoned and will be discarded.
– No private volleyball nets allowed. The Beach Service can provide a volleyball net for guest use when space is available.
We are proud to provide service to these locations:
From the Beach
Follow us on Instagram for updates and gorgeous beach photos.