Please see your Beach Attendant at "The Hut" for Equipment Rentals and Hawaiian Shave Ice. We are open from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm seven days a week from March 1st to October 31st of each year. We will gladly accept cash, checks, MasterCard, and Visa as forms of payment.Breakers East Condominium
Breakers East Beach Rules
The following list of Beach rules is assembled to assist the Breakers East Condominium Beach Service with the safe and comfortable accommodation of all owners and guests. Several of the rules are repeated from County and City Laws which are currently in place but have been routinely ignored. We sincerely hope these beach rules aid the Breakers East's guests and owner's peaceful enjoyment of the beach.
- A flag system is in place for your safety. Please observe and obey the flag system.
- For your safety please pay close attention to the beach warning information - particularly run outs and riptides in the gulf. Two simple rules of prevention: Do not swim near a runout (a strip of dark water extending seaward from the beach) and if caught in a runout, don't panic. Swim diagonally across the rip tide.
- No littering, vehicles, glass, fires or animals on the beach!
- No walking, playing or sitting in the sand dunes or on the vegetative growth surrounding the sand dunes. KEEP OFF!
- No radios playing music at excessive or offensive volumes. If a guest complaint is received, the beach attendant will politely ask them to reduce the volume.
- Tobacco smoke may be offensive to downwind patrons. If so, the person smoking may be asked to extinguish their smoking or move to a location that will not offend other guests. Cigarette and cigar buts are trash and should be discarded properly, not left as litter on the beach.
- Tents, tarps and canopies are not allowed on the Breakers East beach. This rule has been adopted by numerous condominiums to avoid monopolizing the beach space and interfering with beach cleaning operations.
- Personal beach set ups ate not allowed in front of the condominiums' beach service chair and umbrella set-ups.
- Any personal equipment left on the beach over night will be considered trash and will be disposed of properly.
- Please see the beach attendant for beach service. Do not sit in chairs reserved for or owned by other patrons.