THE GRAND MARINER
Please see Beach Attendant at the Navy Blue Umbrella for Owner Equipment Service and Rentals or call 850.650.89808 to make a reservation. We are open from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm seven days a week from March 1st to October 31st of each year. We will gladly accept cash or checks as forms of payment.The Grand Mariner Owners Association, Inc.
BEACH RULES & REGULATIONS
The beach has been determined to be private property belonging collectively to the Grand Mariner owners. Beach service attendants will enforce this determination that the beach is private and for the exclusive use of the Grand Mariner owners and their guests.
- A flag system indicating surf conditions is in place for your safety. Please observe and obey this flag system.
- NO LOITERING.
- NO GLASS OR GLASS CONTAINERS PERMITTED ON THE BEACH.
- ANIMALS, VEHICLES AND FIRES ARE PROHIBITED ON THE BEACH.
- SMOKING IS PROHIBITED ON THE BEACH.
- Walking, playing and sitting in the dunes and the surrounding vegetation is prohibited.
- Please refrain from playing music at excessive and/or offensive levels.
- Tents, tarps, and canopies of any kind are prohibited on the beach.
- Beach equipment personally set up by the owner/guest should be placed in line with or behind the equipment set up by the beach service. Beach service attendants will assist with the placement of personal equipment. At no time should personal beach equipment be placed in front of the existing row of attendant placed equipment.
- All beach equipment must be removed from the beach nightly. Any equipment left on the beach will be considered trash and properly disposed of.
- The owner’s beach box is available for use by all owners and guests during the duration of their residence only. Long term storage of equipment is not permitted. The box is intended to be used as storage for umbrellas and chairs and should not be used for the storage of toys, rafts, etc. All equipment placed in the owner’s box should be clearly marked with the unit number. Equipment stored in the box when no one is in residence may be returned to the appropriate unit by Association personnel and the owner assessed a $25 fee. Any equipment that is unmarked will be disposed of at the end of the season.
- If there are a large number of people in your group, please be aware of the space allotted to you and avoid encroaching on those at neighboring umbrellas.
Please be sure that your guests are aware of these guidelines so that everyone who visits Grand Mariner has a relaxing and enjoyable stay.